American Universities



April 7-23, 2009
Missouri, New York, Boston, Chicago, Maryland

I have a bit more of an excuse for not having this post ready, as I returned from my trips just over a week ago and ever since it's been a madhouse of packing, moving out, and getting ready for Asia & Australia. But I did indeed visit the campuses of the University of Missouri, Columbia, Boston University, Northwestern, and the University of Maryland, all of which accepted me into their journalism graduate programs. I'd been struggling on how to choose before, but in the end it was easy: Maryland, already my favorite, offered me a wonderful fellowship. And that was that! I am thrilled to attend graduate school on such a gorgeous campus. Every single building looks the same as the Journalism one: red brick with white columns. So Southern! It makes me want to swan around in a hoop skirt.

0 comments: